Custom Search

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Yesterday I was able to show my boss some of the ad mock-ups for some tradeshow magazine ads and some direct mailers that we are doing. He said that he really liked them, which gave me a huge boost of confidence!

I've also been immensely frustrated with Microsoft Outlook lateley. Apparently, there is no way to edit the HTML source code for outgoing mail. In other words, I can't create a nice HTML ad like you would see from Amazon.com or Redbox.com. I can make one that is a single image, but not one with clickable links or pictures. Very frustrating. If anyone knows of a way to get around that, I would sure like to know.

Also, I'm trying to figure out Twitter. I signed up, but I'm not really sure how it is supposed to be a news source. I haven't figured out how to conveniently compile a list of commercial Twitter names to follow yet. Again, if anyone knows, I'd appreciate it.

I've been having a lot of depression issues lately. I think its related to the amount of stress I've been having lately. I also think, I might be developing stress-induced heartburn or an ulcer.

Okay, just took a stress test on healthcentral.com and I have a Score of 561. Over 150 is a 50/50 chance of developing an illness, Over 300 is a 90% chance. Ouch. I took two other different kinds of tests and one said I was just past well-adjusted into the mildly stressed category, and the other said I was okay. So, I have a lot of stress and am coping amazingly well considering the stress factors. Booyah. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment