Custom Search

Friday, March 27, 2009

Pernicious Problems Paring and Paired with Pleasures Profound

Wow, I really had to p. Okay, enough puns and enough p's.

I'm having trouble defeating procrast...putting off....delays at work. I keep letting things go for too long. I've got several deadlines looming and I'm fighting the urge to avoid working so I can avoid distress.

In other news: I got the first half of our tax return today! Time to spend!

In other other news, I'm trying to get back in the habit of posting on here.

Things you should do:
1. Sign up for Audible.com and download one free e-book (cancel before 30 days or you'll get charged for a credit toward a second book).

2. Visit GiveAwayoftheDay.com and save it as a bookmark or favorite so you can visit it everyday and download one free computer program absolutely free each day!

3. Call me. I probably haven't heard from you in quite a while, and I'd like to.

4. Do something unexpectedly nice for every person that you see on a daily or weekly basis some time in the next week (Don't put it off! Make a list!)

5. Tell someone you love them. Chances are you won't regret it (for long anyway).

6. Do your taxes. It'll be here before you know it.

7. Watch a stupid movie from your childhood that you know will make you laugh.

8. Watch an artsy movie old or new and analyze it. Try to figure out what the director is saying with what he shows and how he shows it.

9. Read a genre-fiction novel. Look it up if you don't know what that is.

10. Take a walk whether it's raining or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment